You can get a very good idea of what the programme is like from the materials here. If you want more, please ask!
- Guide Book that provides more details about the programme including tips for the engineer and group leader running the sessions, health and safety information, how to set up our thermal monitors and what to look for in the data, the card game, and lots of practical information to help you take action.
- Session Schedules that say exactly what to do when during each session, and who leads each slot, the engineer or the group leader – but they can also be adapted as required.
- Data Book to view and download the thermal monitor data
- Google Drive public area with templates for things like diaries and meter reading logs, examples of how to plot data in Excel, a spreadsheet for recording your plans, and so on. Tell us what you need.
- Finally, this website with our blog posts. When people ask us questions, this is the first place we will put the answers. We’ll also be putting up questions we have. You can follow the blog on the website or on social media.